LK2’s feasibility studies will provide a detailed review, assessment and recommendations for development of a project in line with the client’s needs.
A typical feasibility study will address:
- appraisal of proposed scheme including viability/ sustainability/ added value/ policy review
- initial sketch schemes/ concept designs
- financial risk assessment
- review of potential sources of grant aid
- conclusion and recommendations
In developing the initial feasibility study at an early stage, this allows the client to minimise their financial risk in developing the scheme prior to significant expenditure, however, demonstrating to grant aid organisations the potential to deliver the identical sports/ leisure provision.