Sport and Leisure Strategic Consultant Vacancy
LK2 Sport and Leisure are seeking a dynamic, strategic consultant to join the team in the London office.Read story
Posted October 6th, 2017 by Jasmine Lui
LK2 Architects Ltd is an award-winning practice with offices in Lincoln and London. This is an exciting time to join our company as we go through a further growth period and are working on several high profiled projects across the country.
We are looking for an experienced Project Architect to join our Lincoln team to work on a variety of mixed use, commercial, retail and sports projects across the UK.
The applicant should have the following qualities and experience:
• Management of medium to large scale projects through to completion
• Ability to lead a consultant and contractor team
• Working knowledge of a range of building contracts
• Experience of all RIBA stages
• Excellent verbal, written skills
• Autocad/REVIT skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Be capable of working under their own initiative
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work to deadlines
• A high standard of architectural design
A high standard of work and initiative will be required. The role will require the successful candidate to work across the full spectrum of managing projects, including client liaison, responsibility for checking and co-ordination of drawings from other consultants, site coordination and contract administration.
LK2 offers the candidate a very attractive package, along with the opportunity to be part of a market leading and cutting-edge company.
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Jasmine Lui or Lisa Harvey.