Sport England announces their new Strategic Facilities Fund
Sport England have announced their new Strategic Facilities Fund to help supply the right sports facilities in the right areas.Read story
Posted November 3rd, 2016 by Jasmine Lui
LK2 Architects Ltd are an award winning practice with offices in Lincoln and London. This is an exciting time to join our company as we go through a further growth period and are working on a number of high profile and exciting projects.
We are looking for an experienced Project Architect to join our team to work on a variety of commercial/retail/industrial/educational and sports projects across the UK.
The applicant should have the following qualities and experience:
• Management of medium to large scale projects through to completion
• Ability to lead a consultant and contractor team
• Working knowledge of a range of building contracts
• Experience of all RIBA stages
• Excellent verbal, written skills
• Autocad/REVIT skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Be capable of working under their own initiative
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work to deadlines
• A high standard of architectural design
A high standard of work and initiative will be required. The role will require the successful candidate to work across the full spectrum of managing projects, including client liaison, responsibility for checking and co-ordination of drawings from other consultants, site coordination and contract administration.
LK2 offers the candidate a very attractive package, along with the opportunity to play a major part in shaping the Company’s future.
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Jasmine Lui.