New teaching spaces completed at a university in Lincoln

Posted April 14th, 2016 by Jasmine Lui

Bishop Grosseteste University now has seven brand new teaching rooms following the conversion of the former refectory and kitchen in the 1950’s Constance Stewart Hall Building.

The creation of the flexible teaching spaces provides Bishop Grosseteste University with state of the art facilities for the new academic year.

LK2 have been working with Bishop Grosseteste University for a number of years and have played a significant role in the redevelopment of the Campus.

Previous projects include the £4.3 million student residence on the University’s campus on Longsdale Road, completed in 2013.

Video provided by Robert Woodhead Limited

Share story:

New teaching spaces completed at a university in Lincoln
New teaching spaces completed at a university in Lincoln
New teaching spaces completed at a university in Lincoln